To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. He made his film debut in what movie?
4. Did he have hair in Port of New York?
5. He played on Broadway with Mary Martin in what 1946 production?
6. What award did he win for the play mentioned in Question 5?
7. What was his wife's name?
8. What was the name of their son?
9. He worked on a live TV kid's puppet show. What was the name of the show?
10. He was fluent in what three languages?
11. He played the king of what country in The King and I?
12. He won two major awards for his portrayal of the King. What were they?
13. Who played Anna in the original Broadway production of The King and I?
14. Who was his co-star in Anastasia?
15. What character did he play in The Ten Commandments?
16. Who portrayed his wife in The Ten Commandments?
17. Who directed him in The Brothers Karamazov?
18. He starred in what 1960 Western?
19. What his character's first name in the answer to Question 18?
20. What character did he play in Taras Bulba?
21. He played Black Eagle in what film?
22. He portrayed Pancho Villa in what movie?
23. He played in what 1973 Western?
24. What was unique about his character in the movie mentioned in Question 23?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Yul Brynner wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Yul Brynner merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.