To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. He debuted in what 1922 film?
4. His role as what detective launched him to stardom?
5. He was married to what screen comedienne?
6. He worked for what studio from 1931-1934?
7. He worked for what studio from 1934-1947?
8. Who was his most frequent co-star?
9. Who wrote The Thin Man?
10. He played a D.A. and Clark Gable played a gangster in what 1934 film?
11. He was engaged to what platinum blonde star?
12. What did he give the platinum blonde star as an engagement present?
13. Who was his male co-star in Libeled Lady?
14. He was paired with Carole Lombard in what 1936 comedy?
15. He didn't make a film for one year in the late 1930s for what reasons?
16. What movie was his reintroduction to the screen?
17. Who did he portray in Ziegfeld Follies?
18. He was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his performance in what 1947 film?
19. What was his character's name in the answer to Question 18?
20. He played a fisherman in what film?
21. He starred with Betty Grable, Lauren Bacall and Marilyn Monroe in what 1953 movie?
22. What was his last film?
23. What was his last wife's nickname?
24. To what city did he retire?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE William Powell wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for William Powell merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.