So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 17, 1922
2. Oak Park, Illinois
3. Betty Marion White
4. Her mother was of Greek, English, and Welsh descent, and her father was of Danish and English ancestry.
5. She began her television career in 1939 when she sang songs from The Merry Widow on an experimental Los Angeles channel.
6. The Bliss Hayden Little Theatre
7. The American Women's Voluntary Services
8. The Betty White Show
9. Hollywood on Television
10. Life with Elizabeth
11. Date with the Angels
12. Advise & Consent
13. The Tournament of Roses Parade
15. Sardonic, man-hungry Sue Ann Nivens, The Happy Homemaker
16. Mama's Family
17. The Golden Girls
18. The John Larroquette Show
19. Ann Douglas, the long-lost mother of the show's matriarch Stephanie Forrester.
20. Elka Ostrovsky
22. Six wins and 20 Emmy nominations.
23. Dick Barker (1945), Lane Allen (1947-1949), and Allen Ludden (1963-1981; his death)
24. She has no natural children. She was stepmother to Allen Ludden's three children.
25. She doesn't plan on retiring (or dying). :)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Betty White merchandise
Meredy's Betty White Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.