To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. What did his parents do for a living?
5. How old was he when his parents died?
6. He founded the Mercury Theater with what man?
7. The Mercury Players graduated to radio, and what 1938 broadcast made history when thousands of listeners mistakenly believed aliens had landed on Earth?
8. Please name three famous Mercury Players with the initials JC, MM and AM.
9. He provided the voice for what famous radio character?
10. Who did he call the most exciting woman in the world?
11. He once ate how many hotdogs in one sitting at Pink's (a Los Angeles hot dog institution)?
12. At what studio did he make Citizen Kane?
13. Charles Foster Kane was based on what two people?
14. MGM's Louis B. Mayer reportedly tried to buy the Citizen Kane negative and do what with it?
15. What was his second film?
16. What was his character's name in The Third Man?
17. He was one of only how many actors to receive an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor for his first screen appearance?
18. Despite his reputation as an actor and master filmmaker, he maintained his membership in what union?
19. He considered what to be an actor's best friend?
20. Please name his three wives.
21. Please name his three children.
22. What was his comment on the colorization of Citizen Kane?
23. Personal quote: I started at the top and worked where?
24. What comment did he make about Donny Osmond?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Orson Welles wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Orson Welles merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.