So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. May 30, 1927
2. Hartford, Illinois
3. Six feet, six inches
4. He did odd jobs in a carnival.
6. He was working security at the Sands Hotel in Las Vegas.
7. Henry Wilcoxon
8. The Ten Commandments
9. Warner Brothers
11. He was the Sardinian Captain of the Guard.
12. No, but he was told not to worry, he would either be a good rider by the end of the first year or a dead one.
13. Gary Cooper
14. James Arness - by one inch
15. Night of the Grizzly
16. Baker's Hawk
18. None But the Brave
19. Send Me No Flowers
21. Norman Eugene Walker
22. Yes, he's 1/4 Cherokee.
24. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
25. He has a daughter named Valerie.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Clint Walker merchandise
Meredy's Clint Walker Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.