To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What is his height?
4. By the age of nine, he was working where?
5. He joined the Merchant Marine when he was how old?
6. People began telling him that a big, strong, good-looking man like him would do well in movies. Where was he working at the time?
7. What classic actor helped him get started in show business?
8. He made his screen debut in what film?
9. He was offered a contract at what studio?
10. He starred in what TV series for WB?
11. What part did he play in The Ten Commandments?
12. Did he know a lot about horsemanship when you started making Cheyenne?
13. Who is one of his favorite actors?
14. Who is taller: Clint Walker or James Arness?
15. What is his favorite of all the shows he's ever done?
16. He starred with Burl Ives in what 1976 film?
17. Where was The Dirty Dozen filmed?
18. Frank Sinatra directed him in what movie?
19. What flick did he make with Doris Day and Rock Hudson?
20. What's his favorite western movie?
21. What's his birth name?
22. Is he part Native American?
23. He starred in what short-lived 1974 TV series?
24. In 2004, he was inducted into the Western Performers Hall of Fame at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in what city?
25. Does he have children?
To download FREE Clint Walker wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Clint Walker merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.