So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 13, 1925
2. West Plains, Missouri
3. Richard Wayne Van Dyke
4. Jerry Van Dyke
5. He enlisted in the United States Army Air Corps where he became a radio announcer, later transferring to the Special Services entertaining troops in the Continental United States.
6. Bride and Groom
7. Danville, Illinois
8. Eric and Van-The Merry Mutes
9. The Girls Against the Boys
10. Bye Bye Birdie
11. The Dick Van Dyke Show
12. Mary Poppins
13. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
14. Hope Lange
15. The Morning After (He's a real-life alcoholic).
16. Diagnosis: Murder
17. Barry Van Dyke
18. The Gin Game
19. Murder 101
20. As an a cappella enthusiast, Van Dyke has sung in a group called "The Vantastix" since September 2000.
21. Van Dyke became a computer animation enthusiast after purchasing a Commodore Amiga in 1991.
22. Reye's syndrome
23. Margie Willett (February 12, 1948 - May 4, 1984), Arlene Silver (February 29, 2012 - present) and partner Michelle Triola (1976-2009; her death)
24. Four - Christian (Chris), Barry (b. July 31, 1951), Carrie Beth, and Stacy
25. He revealed that he has been displaying symptoms of a neurological disorder since 2006, but despite undergoing tests, no diagnosis has been made.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Dick Van Dyke merchandise
Meredy's Dick Van Dyke Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.