So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. May 6, 1895
2. Castellaneta, Puglia, Italy
3. Rodolfo Alfonso Raffaello Pierre Filibert Guglielmi di Valentina d'Antonguolla
4. His mother was French and his father was Italian.
6. He worked as a taxi dancer at Maxim's.
7. Norman Kerry
9. Sessue Hayakawa
10. It was a bit part as a "cabaret parasite" in the drama Eyes of Youth.
11. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
12. The Conquering Power
13. Famous Players-Lasky
14. The Sheik
15. Dorothy Arzner
16. The Young Rajah
17. Booth Tarkington
19. The Eagle
20. The Son of the Sheik
21. The Sheik, The Great Lover and The Latin Lover
22. Pola Negri
23. Jean Acker (November 5, 1919 - March 4, 1923) (divorced) and Natacha Rambova (March 17, 1923 - January 19, 1926) (divorced)
25. August 23, 1926 in Manhattan, New York City, New York (ruptured gastric ulcer and general peritonitis)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Rudolph Valentino merchandise
Meredy's Rudolph Valentino Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.