So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. March 27, 1899
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Gloria May Josephine Swanson (or Svensson)
4. The Song of Soul
5. Mack Sennett's Keystone comedies opposite Bobby Vernon
6. Paramount Pictures
7. Cecil B. DeMille
8. Gabriel von Max's famous painting The Lion's Bride
9. Beyond the Rocks
10. She was the screen's first clothes horse and became one of the most famous and photographed women in the world.
11. The Love of Sunya
12. Raoul Walsh
13. Best Actress in a Leading Role (Gloria Swanson) and Best Cinematography
14. Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr.
15. The Trespasser
16. Multiprizes had the sole purpose of rescuing Jewish scientists and inventors from war-torn Europe and bringing them to the United States.
17. Billy Wilder
18. Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard
19. Butterflies Are Free
20. Killer Bees
21. Swanson became a vegetarian around 1928 and was an early health food advocate.
22. Swanson on Swanson
23. Wallace Beery (m. 1916-1919; divorced), Herbert K. Somborn (m. 1919-1922; divorced), Henri de la Falaise (m. 1925-1930; divorced), Michael Farmer (m. 1931-1934; divorced), William Davey (m. 1945-1946; divorced) and William Dufty (m. 1976-1983; her death)
24. Three - Gloria Swanson Somborn Daly (October 7, 1920 - December 11, 2000), Sonny Smith a.k.a. Joseph Patrick Swanson (1922-1975) and Michelle Bridget Farmer Amon (b. April 5, 1932)
25. April 4, 1983 in New York City, New York (heart ailment)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Gloria Swanson merchandise
Meredy's Gloria Swanson Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.