To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. What job did he hold prior to becoming an actor?
5. Sullivan had his first film experience in what New York-made short subject?
6. What other soon-to-be famous performers starred in these New York-made short subjects?
7. He made his Hollywood debut in a strong supporting part in what western?
8. What studio did he work for in the '40s?
9. He also had a lengthy stint at what studio?
10. What character did he play in 1949's The Great Gatsby?
11. He portrayed a movie director in what Kirk Douglas feature?
12. He had the title role as Jack London's insane sea captain in what 1958 film?
13. He starred in what 1960-62 TV series?
14. When did he make his first Broadway appearance?
15. What was the name of the studio that made the short subjects that featured him in the late '30s?
16. He played the title character in what 1947 film?
17. What character did he play on The Tall Man?
18. He portrayed what hateful patriarch in a 1972 PBS production of Lillian Hellman's Another Part of the Forest?
19. What was his character's name in Cause for Alarm?
20. He supported what lead actors in Strategic Air Command?
21. Who was his leading lady in Payment on Demand?
22. He was engaged to Loretta Young, but really wanted Susan Hayward in what film?
23. He was the narrator of what 1952 movie?
24. Who was his female co-star in Queen Bee?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Barry Sullivan wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Barry Sullivan merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.