To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. Where did she study acting?
5. What theatre circuit did she join in 1920?
6. She later became a member of what Shakespeare Company?
7. She toured Canada and America in what Shakespeare productions?
8. Who was her first husband?
9. Who was her second husband?
10. Did she have children?
11. What director discovered her?
12. The answer to Question 11 offered her a key role in what 1936 film?
13. She was the first Oscar winner in what category?
14. LeRoy originally cast her in what role in The Wizard of Oz?
15. Why did she refuse the role of the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz?
16. She was one of the main inspirations for the look of what character in Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
17. She co-starred opposite Paul Muni in what 1937 film?
18. What was her character's name in The Letter?
19. She co-starred with Tyrone Power in what 1940 film?
20. She played Abigail Doone in what 1941 film?
21. She was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in what 1946 film?
22. Her husband was one of the "Hollywood Ten" sentenced to prison terms following appearances before the House Un-American Activities Committee. What happened to her career?
23. What year did she return to acting in an off-Broadway, one-woman show?
24. What was her character's name in The Return of a Man Called Horse?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Gale Sondergaard wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Gale Sondergaard merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.