To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. Her sister sent her picture to what studio where she was entered in and won a beauty contest?
5. She made her film debut in 1934 in what movie?
6. Paramount made little effort to develop Sheridan's talent, so she left, signing a contract with what studio in 1936?
7. She detested what sobriquet given to her by the studio?
8. After playing brother and sister in 1937's San Quentin, what did Humphrey Bogart and she call each other?
9. She had her breakthrough role in what hit 1938 gangster drama?
10. She starred with John Garfield in the 1940 remake of what classic prison story?
11. Ill at ease at having achieved success through crass studio duplicity, Sheridan was given a backlot pep talk by what actor?
12. In what film was she cast as a down-at-heel nightclub singer given a second chance at stardom when mobster Humphrey Bogart turns her boarding house into a nightclub?
13. She played the good girl to Ida Lupino's bad egg in what 1940 Raoul Walsh film?
14. What movie ended with James Cagney saying to Sheridan, "You and that 14-carat oomph?"
15. On the lighter side, she donned furs and jewels to play a conniving actress in what William Keighley film?
16. Sheridan enjoyed top billing as the tomboy heroine opposite Ronald Reagan in what 1942 movie?
17. She starred with Dennis Morgan in a 1944 musical biopic of the vaudeville team of Nora Bayes and Jack Norworth. They wrote what popular song which is also the film's title?
18. She played the title character in what 1947 "woman's noir" directed by Vincent Sherman?
19. Good Sam featured Sheridan starring with what actor?
20. What 1949 movie has a famous final sequence featuring Cary Grant in drag?
21. In the mid-1960s, she appeared on what daytime soap opera?
22. She portrayed Henrietta Hanks on what CBS sitcom?
23. Please name her three husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Ann Sheridan wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Ann Sheridan merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.