So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. August 10, 1902
2. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
3. Edith Norma Shearer
5. The Flapper
7. Her oddly focused eyes
8. The Student Prince in Old Heidelberg
9. Irving Thalberg
10. "How can I compete with Norma when she sleeps with the boss?"
11. The Last of Mrs. Cheyney
12. Their Own Desire
13. The Divorcee
14. A Free Soul
15. Robert Montgomery
16. Strange Interlude and Smilin' Through
17. The Barretts of Wimpole Street
18. Romeo and Juliet
19. Marie Antoinette
20. Idiot's Delight
22. She discovered both Janet Leigh and actor/producer Robert Evans.
23. Douglas Shearer
24. Yes, with Irving Thalberg: Irving Jr. (b. 1930) and Katherine (b. 1935)
25. June 12, 1983 in Woodland Hills, California (pneumonia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Norma Shearer merchandise
Meredy's Norma Shearer Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.