So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 11, 1909
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Robert Bushnell Ryan
4. Dartmouth College
5. He was on the boxing team and posted a 5-0 (3 knockouts) record.
6. The Ghost Breakers and Queen of the Mob
8. Tender Comrade
9. Ryan enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and served as a drill instructor at Camp Pendleton.
10. Richard Brooks
11. Crossfire - He was Oscar-nominated.
12. The Set-Up
13. Joan Fontaine
14. On Dangerous Ground
15. The Naked Spur
16. House of Bamboo
17. Bad Day at Black Rock
18. Odds Against Tomorrow
19. Ice Palace
20. Deke Thornton
21. Ryan was a liberal Democrat who tirelessly supported civil rights issues.
22. The Iceman Cometh
23. Jessica Cadwalader (March 11, 1939 - 1972) (her death)
24. Two sons and one daughter - Walker Ryan (b. April 13, 1946), Cheyney Ryan (b. March 10, 1948) and Lisa Ryan (b. September 10, 1951)
25. July 11, 1973 in New York City, New York (lung cancer)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Robert Ryan merchandise
Meredy's Robert Ryan Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.