To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. What was his nickname?
5. What two subjects did he study in college?
6. He made his film debut with a bit part in what movie?
7. His role in what film shot him to stardom?
8. Who was his co-star in Broadway Melody of 1936?
9. He portrayed Armand in what 1937 classic?
10. He played Lee Sheridan in what movie?
11. Who was his first wife?
12. Who was his co-star in Waterloo Bridge?
13. He portrayed what Western outlaw?
14. He played a crook in love with Lana Turner in what noirish flick?
15. He portrayed Sgt. Bill Dane in what war movie?
16. He co-starred with Katharine Hepburn and Robert Mitchum in what film?
17. His character was in a mental institution in what 1947 film?
18. What film featured him as a Federal agent in South America?
19. Which one of his films was based on a novel by Henry Sienkiewicz?
20. He appeared in the top grossing film of 1952. What's the title?
21. Who did he romance in D-Day, the Sixth of June?
22. He starred in what TV series from 1959-1962?
23. He hosted what TV show from 1966-1968?
24. Who was his second wife?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Robert Taylor wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Robert Taylor merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.