To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. When did he arrive in New York City?
5. He won a scholarship to what performing arts conservatory?
6. What year did he make his Broadway debut?
7. In 1923 he made his named debut as E. G. Robinson in what film?
8. What was Little Caesar's full name?
9. Who directed him in Little Caesar, Five Star Final, Two Seconds and Unholy Partners?
10. What was the only film he made with James Cagney?
11. He played the double role of milquetoast clerk and look-alike killer in what 1935 comedy?
12. He starred in what 1937 movie with Bette Davis and Humphrey Bogart?
13. He portrayed a real-life German medical researcher in what 1940 biopic?
14. What was his character's name in 1941's The Sea Wolf?
15. Who played his adopted daughter in Larceny, Inc.?
16. He portrayed a claims adjuster whose job is to find phony claims in what 1944 film noir?
17. He starred with Bogart and Bacall in what 1948 film noir?
18. What was the first of three film versions of Jerome Weidman's novel I'll Never Go There Anymore, each scripted by Phillip Yordan?
19. What was his character's name in the epic film The Ten Commandments?
20. He built up a significant art collection and partnered with what actor in running an art gallery?
21. His final performance was as Sol Roth in what science-fiction story?
22. Robinson was selected for an Honorary Academy Award for his work in the film industry. When was it awarded?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Edward G. Robinson wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Edward G. Robinson merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.