To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Who raised him?
5. Did he serve in World War II?
6. He loved flying. His first plane ride was in what type of aircraft?
7. Where did he study acting?
8. He starred in what 30-minute, weekly CBS-TV network outer space adventure series, broadcast live Saturdays from April 18, 1953 to May 29, 1954?
9. What character did he play in the 1955 film Picnic?
10. Who was his female co-star in 1956's Autumn Leaves?
11. Cliff Robertson and Piper Laurie starred in John Frankenheimer's 1958 production of what JP Miller teleplay for Playhouse 90?
12. He portrayed The Big Kahuna in what 1959 flick?
13. He starred in what 1961 American neo-noir film produced, written and directed by Samuel Fuller?
14. He starred as a ventriloquist in what famous 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone?
15. He was personally chosen by John F. Kennedy to portray a World War II US Navy Lieutenant Kennedy in what 1963 film?
16. He played Wing Commander Roy Grant in what 1964 British movie?
17. He won the primetime Emmy for Outstanding Single Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Drama for what episode of Bob Hope Presents The Chrysler Theatre?
18. What guest villain did he play on TV's Batman?
19. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of what character?
20. What character did he portray in the 2002, 2004 and 2007 Spider-Man flicks?
21. Where was he on September 11, 2001?
22. He owned a number of vintage aircraft, including what original German plane?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Cliff Robertson wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Cliff Robertson merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.