So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. March 20, 1908
2. Bristol, England, UK
3. Michael Scudamore Redgrave
4. He was the son of the silent film actor Roy Redgrave and actress Margaret Scudamore.
5. He studied at Clifton College and Magdalene College, Cambridge.
6. Cranleigh School
8. At the Liverpool Repertory Company
9. He made his first professional appearance in London at the Old Vic on September 14, 1936, playing Ferdinand in Love's Labours Lost.
10. Playing Gilbert in 1938's The Lady Vanishes.
11. He joined the Royal Navy as an ordinary seaman in July 1941, (HMS Illustrious) but was discharged on medical grounds in November 1942.
12. The Stars Look Down
13. Thunder Rock
14. Dead of Night
15. He played the title role in Macbeth with Flora Robson as Lady Macbeth.
16. Mourning Becomes Electra - He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor.
17. The Browning Version
18. Tiger at the Gates
19. Sir Barnes Neville Wallis
20. The Quiet American
21. He was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in 1952 and was knighted in 1959.
22. A narrative of the epic poem, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
23. Rachel Kempson (July 20, 1935 - March 21, 1985) (his death) (3 children)
24. Two daughters and one son - Vanessa Redgrave (born January 30, 1937), Corin William Redgrave (July 16, 1939 - April 6, 2010 [prostate cancer]) and Lynn Rachel Redgrave (March 8, 1943 - May 2, 2010 [breast cancer])
25. March 21, 1985 in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England, UK (Parkinson's disease)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Michael Redgrave merchandise
Meredy's Michael Redgrave Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.