To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. What did his parents do for a living?
5. Where did he go to college?
6. He was a schoolmaster at what school in Surrey before becoming an actor in 1934?
7. He made his first professional appearance at the Liverpool Playhouse in what Elmer Rice play?
8. Where did he meet his wife?
9. When did he make his first professional appearance in London?
10. What was his first major film role?
11. Did he serve in World War II?
12. He portrayed Davey Fenwick in what 1940 British film?
13. He starred in what 1942 British drama movie with supernatural elements, directed by Roy Boulting?
14. He played a ventriloquist in what 1945 Ealing compendium film?
15. He made his New York City debut in what play?
16. His first American film role was opposite Rosalind Russell in what 1947 movie?
17. The Daily Mirror described his performance as Crocker-Harris as "one of the greatest performances ever seen in films." He played Andrew Crocker-Harris in what movie?
18. He received the New York Critics' Award for portraying Hector in what play?
19. What was his character's name in The Dam Busters?
20. He starred in what 1958 American movie, the first film adaptation of Graham Greene's bestselling novel?
21. When was he appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) and when was he knighted?
22. What was his last work?
23. Please name his wife.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Michael Redgrave wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Michael Redgrave merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.