So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. June 13, 1892
2. Johannesburg, South African Republic
3. Philip St. John Basil Rathbone
4. He served in the London Scottish Regiment and later the Liverpool Scottish Regiment (achieving rank of lieutenant) during World War I.
5. His cousin, the esteemed Frank Benson.
7. The Czarina
8. Eva Le Gallienne
9. The Last of Mrs. Cheyney
10. Mr. Murdstone in David Copperfield, Karenin in Anna Karenina, Pontius Pilate in The Last Days of Pompeii, Levasseur in Captain Blood, and Marquis St. Evremonde in A Tale of Two Cities
11. Tybalt in Romeo and Juliet
12. The Garden of Allah
13. Sir Guy of Gisbourne
14. If I Were King
15. Son of Frankenstein
16. The Hound of the Baskervilles and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
17. The Mark of Zorro
18. Frenchman's Creek
19. Dressed to Kill
20. The unyielding Dr. Austin Sloper in the original production of The Heiress.
21. The Last Hurrah
22. In and Out of Character
23. Ethel Marion Foreman (October 13, 1914 - 1926) (divorced) 1 child and Ouida Bergère (April 18, 1926 - July 21, 1967) (his death) 1 adopted child
24. One son and one adopted daughter - Basil Rodion Rathbone a.k.a. John Rodion (b. July 21, 1915 - d. August 22, 1996) and Cynthia Rathbone (b. 1939 - d. 1969)
25. July 21, 1967 in New York City, New York (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Basil Rathbone merchandise
Meredy's Basil Rathbone Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.