So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. April 1, 1929
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Suzanne Lorraine Burce
4. Stars of Tomorrow
5. Oregon Victory Girl - She traveled around the state for two years, singing and selling victory bonds.
6. During her time as the Oregon Victory Girl, Powell had two weekly radio shows. During the first, she sang with an organ accompaniment, and during the second, she sang with an orchestra and other performers.
7. Janet Gaynor's radio show Hollywood Showcase: Stars over Hollywood
8. Louis B. Mayer and David O. Selznick
10. Song of the Open Road
11. Powell's character in Song of the Open Road was named Jane Powell, and it was from this that her stage name was taken.
12. Holiday in Mexico
13. Jeanette MacDonald, Jane Powell, Elinor Donahue, and Ann E. Todd
14. "It's a Most Unusual Day"
15. It's a Date
16. Ricardo Montalbán
17. "How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Love You When You Know I've Been a Liar All My Life"
18. "Wonder Why"
19. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
20. Enchanted Island
21. Irma Seaver
22. The Girl Next Door...And How She Grew
23. Geary Steffin (November 5, 1949 - August 7, 1954) (divorced) 2 children, Patrick Nerney (November 8, 1954 - May 9, 1964) (divorced) 1 child, James Fitzgerald (June 27, 1965 - 1975) (divorced), David Stellar Parlour (October 21, 1978 - 1981) (divorced), and Dickie Moore (May 21, 1988 - present)
24. One son and two daughters - Geary Anthony Steffen III ("G.A.") (b. July 21, 1951), Suzanne Ilene Steffen ("Sissy") (b. November 21, 1952), and Lindsay Averille Nerney (b. February 1, 1956)
25. Fairfield County, Connecticut
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jane Powell merchandise
Meredy's Jane Powell Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.