So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 20, 1927
2. He was born in Miami, Florida during a mainland visit by his parents.
3. Sidney Poitier
4. Cat Island, The Bahamas
5. They were tomato farmers.
6. He lived in poverty and completed only a few years of formal education.
7. Yes, he did.
8. American Negro Theatre
10. No Way Out
11. Blackboard Jungle
12. The Defiant Ones
13. Dorothy Dandridge
14. Daniel Petrie
15. He was the first black man to win an Academy Award for his role as Homer Smith in Lilies of the Field.
17. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, To Sir, with Love and In the Heat of the Night
18. They Call Me MISTER Tibbs!
19. Buck and the Preacher
20. Uptown Saturday Night
21. Separate but Equal
22. Archie Moore
23. Two times - Joanna Shimkus and Juanita Hardy
24. Yes, six daughters - Beverly, Pamela, Sherri, Gina (with) Juanita Hardy. Anika, Sydney (with Joanna Shimkus).
25. The Last Brickmaker in America
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Sidney Poitier merchandise
Meredy's Sidney Poitier Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.