To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did he grow up?
5. What did his parents do for a living?
6. Did he get a good education as a child?
7. Did he serve in the Army?
8. He auditioned for what theatre and was accepted on his second try?
9. He was given a bit part in what Broadway production?
10. He made his film debut in what movie?
11. He portrayed a rebellious student in what 1955 drama?
12. In 1958 he received his first Oscar nomination for his portrayal of an escaped convict in what film?
13. Who was his co-star in Porgy and Bess?
14. Who directed A Raisin in the Sun?
15. He became the first black man to win what prestigious award?
16. In what year did he star in three box office smashes?
17. Please name the three films referred to in Question 16.
18. What's the title of the sequel to In the Heat of the Night?
19. What film marked his directorial debut?
20. He starred in what 1974 comedy?
21. He portrayed Thurgood Marshall in what TV movie?
22. He's the former brother-in-law of light-heavyweight champion?
23. Now many times has he been married?
24. Does he have children?
25. He starred in what 2001 TV movie?
To download FREE Sidney Poitier wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Sidney Poitier merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.