To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. Who was her famous younger sister?
4. What was her first film?
5. What studio signed her in 1935?
6. In what film did she first appear with Errol Flynn?
7. How many movies did she make with Errol Flynn?
8. What character did she play in The Adventures of Robin Hood?
9. She played what character in Gone With the Wind?
10. Who was her co-star in Hold Back the Dawn?
11. She was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for her role in Hold Back the Dawn. Who won the Oscar?
12. She played twins in what movie?
13. She earned a Best Actress Oscar for her role in what 1946 film?
14. Who played the part of her lover and their son in the answer to Question 13?
15. The Snake Pit was about what subject?
16. She earned a Best Actress Oscar for her role in what 1949 film?
17. Who was her co-star in the answer to Question 16?
18. Who wrote the novel on which the answer to Question 16 is based?
19. Who was her female co-star in In This Our Life?
20. Who was her male co-star in In This Our Life?
21. In what 1964 movie did she play an incapacitated widow stuck in an elevator?
22. Who played her boyfriend in Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte?
23. What is the title of the book she wrote in 1962?
24. Who was her second husband?
25. What bomb did she appear in in 1978?
To download FREE Olivia de Havilland wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Olivia de Havilland merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.