So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. January 3, 1897
2. Lipno, Poland, Russian Empire (now Lipno, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland)
3. Barbara Apollonia Chalupiec
4. The Imperial Ballet Academy of Warsaw
5. The Warsaw Imperial Academy of Dramatic Arts
6. Berlin, Germany
7. Ernst Lubitsch
8. Die Augen der Mumie Ma (The Eyes of the Mummy or The Eyes of the Mummy Ma)
9. Carmen a.k.a. Gypsy Blood
10. Madame DuBarry a.k.a. Passion
11. Sumurun (One Arabian Night), Die Bergkatze (The Mountain Cat or The Wildcat), and Die Flamme (The Flame)
12. Paramount Pictures
13. Bella Donna
14. Red painted toenails, fur boots, and turbans
15. Charlie Chaplin, Rod La Rocque, and Rudolph Valentino
16. Negri caused a media sensation at Valentino's New York funeral on August 24, 1926, at which she "fainted" several times, and, according to actor Ben Lyon, arranged for a large floral arrangement, which spelled out "P-O-L-A," to be placed on Valentino's coffin.
17. The Spanish Dancer
18. Catherine the Great
20. Madame Bovary
21. Hi Diddle Diddle
22. The Moon-Spinners
23. Count Eugeniusz Dambski (November 5, 1919 - 1922) (divorced) and Prince Serge Mdivani (May 14, 1927 - April 2, 1931) (divorced)
25. August 1, 1987 in San Antonio, Texas (pneumonia)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Pola Negri merchandise
Meredy's Pola Negri Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.