To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. Where did she get her undergraduate degree?
5. Where did she study acting?
6. Moorehead met Orson Welles and by 1937 was one of his principal what?
7. She made her film debut as Welles' mother in what movie?
8. She received a New York Film Critics Award and an Academy Award nomination for her performance in what film?
9. What was her character's name in Mrs. Parkington?
10. By the mid-1940s, Moorehead joined what studio?
11. She was one of the most in demand actresses for radio drama. She was cast in more episodes of what CBS show than any other actor or actress?
12. Moorehead's most successful appearance on the answer to Question 11 was in what legendary play?
13. She was in the Broadway production of what play in 1951-1952?
14. How was her character related to Belinda McDonald in Johnny Belinda?
15. In Season 2, Episode 51 of The Twilight Zone, Moorehead played a woman living in isolation who is terrorized by space aliens. What's the name of the famous episode?
16. She portrayed the murdered maid, Velma Cruther, in what 1964 thriller?
17. Easy one: What character did she portray on Bewitched?
18. She was the first woman to co-host what awards show?
19. She was nominated for the Oscar for Best Actress in a Supporting Role four times. Please name the films for which she was nominated.
20. She won two Golden Globes for Best Supporting Actress. Please name the films for which she was won.
21. She was nominated for six Primetime Emmy Awards for Bewitched and one for an episode of The Wild Wild West. How many Emmys did she win?
22. She was exposed to radioactive fallout while filming what 1956 film? (She later died of cancer like many others involved in the film.)
23. Please name her two husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Agnes Moorehead wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Agnes Moorehead merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.