To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. How old was he when he first appeared on Broadway?
5. He appeared opposite Tallulah Bankhead in what Broadway production?
6. He appeared opposite Lunt and Fontanne in what Broadway production?
7. He played John Wayne's son in what film?
8. He received his first Oscar nomination for his role in what film?
9. He portrayed Olivia de Havilland's suitor in what film?
10. Who was his female co-star in The Big Lift?
11. He earned his second Oscar nomination for his role in what film?
12. Who was his co-star in the answer to Question 11?
13. Whose character did he murder in the answer to Question 11?
14. He received a third Oscar nomination for his role in what film?
15. What was his character's name in the answer to Question 14?
16. He portrayed a priest in what Hitchcock film?
17. Who was his co-star in Indiscretion of an American Wife?
18. He was badly injured in car crash while making what film?
19. Did the accident change his appearance?
20. Who was his male co-star in The Young Lions?
21. He starred with Katharine Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor in what film?
22. He received his final Oscar nomination for his role in what film?
23. He starred with Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe in what film?
24. He portrayed what famous psychiatrist?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Montgomery Clift wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Montgomery Clift merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.