To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. His father committed suicide in 1922 by doing what?
5. He made his film debut in what movie?
6. What was his first drama film?
7. How many films did he make with Norma Shearer?
8. He starred with Ann Harding and Myrna Loy in what 1933 movie?
9. He served as president of the Screen Actors Guild for how many years?
10. In 1937, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor as a psychopath in what chiller?
11. How many films did he make with Joan Crawford?
12. He starred with Carole Lombard in what 1941 screwball comedy directed by Alfred Hitchcock?
13. A Rage in Heaven was based on a novel by what author?
14. He was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his work in what 1941 film?
15. What rank did he hold in the U.S. Navy during World War II?
16. In 1945, he returned to Hollywood, making his uncredited directing debut in what movie?
17. Lady in the Lake is remembered as being filmed with what type of camera?
18. He directed and starred in what 1947 crime film noir?
19. Who was his co-star in Once More, My Darling?
20. What was the name of his dramatic television series?
21. What was his last feature film as an actor?
22. He directed James Cagney in what 1960 film?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Robert Montgomery wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Robert Montgomery merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.