To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his real name?
4. What did his father and brother do for a living?
5. He toured with what famous actor's Shakespeare Company?
6. Mitchell's first credited screen role was in what 1923 film?
7. Mitchell's breakthrough role was as the embezzler in what 1937 Frank Capra film?
8. In 1937, he was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Academy Award for his performance in what film?
9. Who directed the answer to Question 8?
10. In 1939, he had key roles in what five films?
11. For what role did he win the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award?
12. What part did he play in Gone with the Wind?
13. He portrayed Uncle Billy in what 1946 Christmas classic?
14. Mitchell was the first person to win what three major awards?
15. What character did he play in Our Town
16. Did he have children?
17. What did he do professionally in addition to acting?
18. In his acceptance speech for the Academy Award, what did he quip?
19. Who were his male and female co-stars in Out of the Fog?
20. In 1953, he won a Tony Award for his role in what musical?
21. The answer to Question 20 was based on what Carole Lombard film?
22. In 1959, he starred in thirty-nine episodes of what syndicated television series?
23. In the early 1960s, Mitchell originated what stage role?
24. When did he pass away?
25. What was the cause of his death?
To download FREE Thomas Mitchell wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Thomas Mitchell merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.