So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. February 18, 1890
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. Adolphe Jean Menjou
4. Cornell University
5. Yes - He served as a captain in the ambulance service.
6. The Three Musketeers and The Sheik
7. The Sorrows of Satan
8. Six languages
9. Fashions in Love
11. The Front Page
13. A Farewell to Arms
14. Little Miss Marker
15. A Star is Born
16. Stage Door
17. Paths of Glory
18. It Took Nine Tailors
19. A waxy black mustache and impeccable taste in clothes
20. Nine times
21. In "Abyssinia, Henry," the final episode of the third season of M*A*S*H*, Trapper John McIntyre compliments Henry Blake on his custom-made, pin-striped, double breasted suit by saying, "Henry, that suit is really you," to which Hawkeye Pierce responds, "If you're Adolphe Menjou."
In "Irresistible Andy," the fifth episode of the first season of The Andy Griffith Show, Sheriff Andy Taylor compliments Barney Fife upon seeing him wearing his signature Salt and Pepper suit for the first time and calls him "The Adolphe Menjou of Mayberry."
23. Katherine Conn Tinsley (1920 - October 20, 1927) (divorced), Kathryn Carver (May 16, 1928 - August 24, 1934) (divorced), and Verree Teasdale (August 25, 1934 - October 29, 1963) (his death) 1 child
24. One son - Peter Menjou (adopted)
25. October 29, 1963 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California (chronic hepatitis)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Adolphe Menjou merchandise
Meredy's Adolphe Menjou Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.