To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. He was a boy soldier during what war?
4. What kind of work did he do before he became an actor?
5. He served in World War I as a captain with what regiment?
6. During World War I, he was the provost marshal of what city?
7. When did he break into British films?
8. What was his first American film?
9. He appeared in many films by what director?
10. Five of his brothers were also film actors. Please name them.
11. He appeared in what 1925 Lon Chaney film?
12. What was his first talkie?
13. What was his character's name in Dick Turpin?
14. He won a Best Actor Oscar for what 1935 film?
15. Who wrote the book on which Under Two Flags was based?
16. He starred in what 1936 Mae West flick?
17. He starred in what 1937 Shirley Temple movie?
18. He made an appearance in Jean Harlow's last film. Please name it.
19. Who portrayed the three British sergeants in 1939's Gunga Din?
20. What was his character's name in 1939's Captain Fury?
21. He appeared in what 1946 Katharine Hepburn film?
22. Please name the three films that comprise John Ford's cavalry trilogy?
23. He was nominated for Best Supporting Actor for his role in what 1952 film?
24. What was his final film?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Victor McLaglen wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Victor McLaglen merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.