To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did he go to college?
5. He signed a contract with what studio in 1928?
6. He was cast in a major role in what 1929 film?
7. He had his first leading role in what 1930 movie?
8. In 1930, he signed a contract with what studio?
9. Who was his leading lady in Bird of Paradise?
10. How many films did he make with Miriam Hopkins?
11. How many films did he make with Barbara Stanwyck?
12. In 1933, he purchased his first 1,000 acres in a then-unincorporated area of eastern Ventura County, California, which later became what town?
13. He was the first actor to play Dr. Kildare on screen in what movie?
14. In 1937 and 1939, he starred in what two large-scale westerns?
15. Alfred Hitchcock directed him in what 1940 spy thriller?
16. What was the title of John L. Sullivan's unrealized dream project?
17. He starred with Barbara Stanwyck in what 1942 William A. Wellman-directed western?
18. Preston Sturges directed him in what 1942 romantic screwball comedy?
19. The More the Merrier was remade as what 1966 film?
20. In 1944, he played the title character in what Technicolor bio-western?
21. He starred in the 1946 Technicolor remake of what 1929 Gary Cooper film?
22. Sam Peckinpah's admirers cite what McCrea/Scott movie as his first great film?
23. Please name his wife.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Joel McCrea wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Joel McCrea merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.