So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. June 18, 1903
2. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3. Jeanette Anna MacDonald
4. Marie Blake a.k.a. Blossom Rock
5. The Night Boat
6. Paramount Pictures
7. The Love Parade
8. "Beyond the Blue Horizon"
9. "Isn't it Romantic?," "Mimi," and "Lover"
11. Naughty Marietta
12. "Ah! Sweet Mystery of Life" and "Italian Street Song"
13. "Indian Love Call"
14. San Francisco
16. Her wedding gown was designed by costume designer Adrian. It was a gown of flesh-pink organza over matching taffeta with leg-of-mutton sleeves and a high-neck collar trimmed with lace and a tiny spray of roses. As she walked down the candlelit aisle alone, she carried a single rose and a pink satin prayer book.
17. Eight - Naughty Marietta, Rose Marie, Maytime, The Girl of the Golden West, Sweethearts, New Moon, Bitter Sweet, and I Married an Angel
19. Ezio Pinza
20. "Ave Maria"
21. Hollywood Bowl
22. The Sun Comes Up with Claude Jarman, Jr. and Lassie
23. Gene Raymond (June 16, 1937 - January 14, 1965) (her death)
25. January 14, 1965 in Houston, Texas (heart attack)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Jeanette MacDonald merchandise
Meredy's Jeanette MacDonald Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.