To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. He debuted on stage at age 15 in what role?
4. In England, he won acclaim for his role in what John Gielgud production?
5. Who was his first wife?
6. Who directed him in Wuthering Heights?
7. What was the first film he made with Vivien Leigh?
8. How many years was he married to Vivien Leigh?
9. He was Oscar-nominated for his role in what 1940 movie?
10. Who was his co-star in the answer to Question 9?
11. What year was Pride and Prejudice made?
12. Who directed him in That Hamilton Woman?
13. What was the first successful filmization of a Shakespeare play?
14. Who directed him in Henry V?
15. In 1948 he starred in the film that won the Best Picture Oscar. Name it, please.
16. Who directed him in Hamlet?
17. He performed in what 1952 William Wyler film?
18. He was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his performance in what 1955 film?
19. Who was his co-star in The Prince and the Showgirl?
20. What was his character's name in The Entertainer?
21. Who was his third wife?
22. How many Emmy Awards did he win?
23. What year was he knighted?
24. What year did he take a seat in the House of Lords?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Laurence Olivier wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Laurence Olivier merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.