So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. November 28, 1933
2. Redding, Connecticut
3. Hope Elise Ross Lange
4. Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr.
5. Life, Laughter and Tears
6. The Patriots
7. Eleanor Roosevelt's Fala
8. She was wearing the "Man from Mars" Radio Hat. This portable radio built into a pith helmet was a sensation in 1949. (Click here to see a photo of her wearing the hat.)
9. Bus Stop
10. The True Story of Jesse James
11. Peyton Place
12. The Young Lions and In Love and War
13. The Best of Everything
14. Wild in the Country
15. Pocketful of Miracles and Love Is a Ball
16. The Ghost & Mrs. Muir
17. The New Dick Van Dyke Show
18. That Certain Summer
19. She was beaten to death.
20. I Love You... Goodbye
21. Robert Reed
22. Same Time, Next Year
23. Don Murray (April 14, 1956 - July 7, 1961) (divorced) 2 children, Alan J. Pakula (October 19, 1963 - July 26, 1971) (divorced), and Charles Hollerith, Jr. (January 29, 1986 - December 19, 2003) (her death)
24. One son and one daughter - Christopher Murray (b. April 12, 1956) and Patricia Murray (b. February 1, 1958)
25. December 19, 2003 in Santa Monica, California (ischemic colitis)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Hope Lange merchandise
Meredy's Hope Lange Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.