To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. What acting school did she attend?
5. Her first appearance on screen was for what studio?
6. What was her first film?
7. Who first noticed how her hair always covered her right eye, creating an air of mystery about her and enhancing her natural beauty?
8. Who changed her name to Veronica Lake?
9. In 1941 she was signed to a long-term contract with what studio?
10. What was her breakthrough film?
11. Who wrote and directed Sullivan's Travels?
12. She popularized what hairstyle?
13. Who was her frequent Paramount Pictures co-star?
14. What was the name of Lake's character in This Gun for Hire?
15. She portrayed a witch in what 1942 romantic comedy?
16. Who wrote the novel The Glass Key?
17. She played a nurse in what 1943 war drama?
18. How tall were Ladd and Lake?
19. She played the unsympathetic role of Nazi spy Dora Bruckman in what film?
20. She starred in what 1946 film noir directed by George Marshall?
21. During the filming of the answer to Question 20, what did screenplay writer Raymond Chandler refer to her as?
22. What was the title of her last movie?
23. Please name her four husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Veronica Lake wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Veronica Lake merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.