To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Who was his famous father?
5. He made his first film appearance in what 1924 flick?
6. During the war years, Keith served in what service?
7. He won what medal during the war?
8. He first billed himself by what name?
9. What year did he make his Broadway debut?
10. What part did he play in Mister Roberts during its Broadway run?
11. He had his first major film role in what 1953 film?
12. He starred with Bette Davis in what 1956 film?
13. He played a social worker in what 1957 film?
14. He starred as Shadrach O'Reilly in what 1958 TV series?
15. How was his character related to Paul Newman's character in The Young Philadelphians?
16. What was his character's name on TV's The Westerner?
17. What was his first Disney film?
18. He played Hayley Mills' father in what Disney flick?
19. What was his character's name in Those Calloways?
20. He starred in what weekly TV series from 1966-1971?
21. Jonas Cord was his character's name in what 1966 film?
22. He portrayed Judge Milton C. Hardcastle in what 1983-1986 TV series?
23. Please name his wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Brian Keith wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Brian Keith merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.