To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. How tall was he?
5. Where did he work during World War II?
6. What man was one of his musical heroes?
7. In 1945, Harold briefly understudied for what singing actor in the Broadway hit Carousel?
8. He was assigned to what show by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II?
9. He accomplished a feat that has never been duplicated. He performed the leads in both shows on the same day. What shows?
10. In 1947, Oklahoma! became the first American musical to travel to what European city?
11. Opening night at the Drury Lane Theatre, the capacity audience (which included the Queen) demanded how many encores?
12. From London's West End, Keel ended up at what studio?
13. He made his film musical debut in what movie?
14. Who was his co-star in Showboat?
15. What character did he play in 1953's Calamity Jane?
16. Who played his wife in 1954's Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?
17. Please name the brothers and brides in 1954's Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?
18. He starred in what 1963 British sci-fi classic?
19. He portrayed Barbara Bel Geddes' husband on what TV series?
20. Please name his first wife.
21. Please name his second wife.
22. Please name his third wife.
23. Did he have children?
24. Who gave his daughter Kaija swimming lessons?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Howard Keel wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Howard Keel merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.