To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did he go to college?
5. He worked as a teacher before studying acting at what conservatory?
6. He made his film debut in what movie?
7. Who played his mother in Star for a Night?
8. His character, a newsreel editor, is transferred to China in what 1937 film?
9. He made his breakthrough to major roles in film with his portrayal of the title character in what 1940 movie?
10. In 1941, he played Edward Charles Creighton in what western?
11. Kim Hunter played his wife in what 1944 film?
12. He played Rosalind Russell's beau in what 1946 biopic?
13. Raoul Walsh directed him as the villainous Grant in what 1947 psychological western?
14. He received an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in what film?
15. What part did he play in The Robe?
16. He was the retired general honored by Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in what 1954 musical?
17. He played the helpless sheriff in what iconic 1955 thriller?
18. Jagger portrayed the father of Elvis Presley in what 1958 movie?
19. He was the traveling manager for an evangelist played by Jean Simmons in what acclaimed 1960 drama?
20. In Parrish, who was his character in love with?
21. He was nominated for an Emmy Award in 1964 and 1965 for his performance as Principal Albert Vane on what TV series?
22. In what 1971 movie did he make a brief but memorable appearance as a prospector in the desert with a knack for handling rattlesnakes?
23. Please name his three wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Dean Jagger wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Dean Jagger merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.