To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. Her first job was as an assistant switchboard operator where?
5. As a child, Holliday exhibited a profoundly high intelligence. What was her measured IQ score?
6. Holliday began her show business career in 1938 as part of a night-club act called "The Revuers." Who were the other four members of the group?
7. In 1944, she played a small but noticeable role as an airman's wife in what film?
8. She made her Broadway debut in 1945 at the Belasco Theatre in what play?
9. What award did she win for her performance in her Broadway debut?
10. In 1946, she returned to Broadway as the scatterbrained Billie Dawn in what play?
11. What actress did Garson Kanin originally write the role of Billie Dawn for?
12. What key role did she play in the 1949 film Adam's Rib?
13. She recreated her role of Billie Dawn in the film version of Born Yesterday. What awards did she win?
14. She played Georgina Allerton in what 1951 Broadway production?
15. In The Marrying Kind, who portrayed her husband?
16. What famous actor made his film debut with Holliday in 1954's It Should Happen to You?
17. What other film did she make in 1954?
18. She won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for her role in what 1956 film?
19. She won the Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in what musical?
20. She play a fully pregnant woman in what 1957 film?
21. In 1963, she played Sally Hopwinder in what Broadway musical flop?
22. She co-wrote and performed songs with what jazz legend?
23. Please name her husband.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Judy Holliday wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Judy Holliday merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.