To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her full name?
4. She was known by what title?
5. She made her film debut, at age 10, in what two-reeler?
6. Who was her playwright husband?
7. She made her sound film debut in what movie?
8. She won a Best Actress Academy Award for her role in what film?
9. Who directed her in 1931's Arrowsmith?
10. Who was her co-star in Arrowsmith?
11. Who won an Oscar for cinematography for 1932's A Farewell to Arms?
12. Who was her co-star in A Farewell to Arms?
13. Did she ever make a film with Clark Gable?
14. Who starred in the 1923 version of The White Sister?
15. She starred in th film version of what James Barrie play?
16. Who was her co-star in Vanessa: Her Love Story?
17. Her stage career was highlighted by a three-year run in what play in the 1930s?
18. She played a cameo in what 1943 film?
19. Who portrayed her son in My Son John?
20. She starred in what 1956 film?
21. She played a cameo in what 1959 film?
22. She won another Oscar for her scene-stealing characterization of a stowaway in what 1970 film?
23. Did she have a natural child?
24. Who was her famous adopted son?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Helen Hayes wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Helen Hayes merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.