To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What studio had her under contract?
4. What movie marked her film debut?
5. Who was her co-star in the answer to Question 4?
6. What movie did she star in with Laurence Olivier in 1940?
7. What character did she play in the answer to Question 6?
8. Who was her frequent co-star?
9. She played a woman who ran an orphanage in what 1941 film?
10. What was her character's name in the answer to Question 9?
11. Who played her husband in the the film When Ladies Meet?
12. She won an Academy Award for her role in what movie?
13. Who directed Mrs. Miniver?
14. What year was Mrs. Miniver made?
15. Who was her co-star in Random Harvest?
16. She played a famous scientist in what 1943 film?
17. What 1945 movie did she make with Clark Gable?
18. What ad line was used to promote this Gable/Garson movie?
19. Who was her co-star in Desire Me?
20. She played slapstick in what 1948 film?
21. What character did she play in Julius Caesar?
22. Who did she portray in Sunrise at Campobello?
23. Who was her co-star in Sunrise at Campobello?
24. How many times was she nominated for an Oscar?
25. Please name the movies for which she was Oscar nominated?
To download FREE Greer Garson wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Greer Garson merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.