To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did he study acting?
5. In 1933, he made his film debut in a bit part in what movie?
6. What man, a fellow actor, was his best friend?
7. He was a repertory actor; working with what two companies?
8. He had his first lead role onscreen in what 1939 film?
9. At the outbreak of World War II, Granger enlisted in the Gordon Highlanders, then transferred to the Black Watch with the rank of second lieutenant. Why was he invalided out of the army in 1942?
10. In 1943, he vaulted to star status with his role in what movie, which also made stars of Phyllis Calvert, Margaret Lockwood and James Mason?
11. He was voted one of Great Britain's top ten box office stars in annual Motion Picture Herald-Fame poll in what years?
12. He played Philip Christoph von Königsmarck in what 1948 movie?
13. In 1949, he signed with what studio?
14. What was his first American film?
15. In what 1952 film was his character's catchprase, "Hey, Baby?" (Baby was pronounced Beh-bee with the accent on the bee syllable.)
16. He starred in what comic swashbuckler that features an epic six-and-a-half minute climactic swordfight in a theater?
17. He played dual roles in an ambitious, big-budget 1952 remake of what 1937 swashbuckling adventure?
18. What are the titles of the four films he made with Jean Simmons?
19. Who directed him in Moonfleet?
20. He is excellent playing the sly and superficial cad, and Jean Simmons is a scheming delight in what 1955 thriller?
21. He played a miner with John Wayne and Fabian for partners in what 1960 western comedy?
22. What's the title of his autobiography?
23. Please name his three wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Stewart Granger wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Stewart Granger merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.