So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. June 3, 1910
2. Whitestone Landing, Queens, New York
3. Marion Goddard Levy
4. Charles Goddard, her great-uncle
5. No Foolin' and Rio Rita
6. Samuel Goldwyn
7. Modern Times
8. David O. Selznick
9. The Young in Heart
10. Miriam Aarons
11. Scarlett O'Hara
12. Paramount Pictures
13. The Cat and the Canary
14. The Great Dictator
16. Loxi Claiborne
17. "A Sweater, a Sarong, and a Peekaboo Bang"
18. So Proudly We Hail!
19. Six - The Lady Has Plans, Reap the Wild Wind, Star Spangled Rhythm, The Crystal Ball, Kitty and Variety Girl
20. Goddard shared a room with the mother of actress Ida Lupino, who had quite a thick Cockney accent for a time, and learned diction from Constance Collier.
22. The Snoop Sisters
23. Edgar James (June 28, 1927 - January 9, 1932) (divorced), Charles Chaplin (June 1, 1936 - June 4, 1942) (divorced), Burgess Meredith (May 21, 1944 - June 8, 1949) (divorced) and Erich Maria Remarque (February 25, 1958 - September 25, 1970) (his death)
25. April 23, 1990 in Ronco sopra Ascona, Ticino, Switzerland (heart failure)
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Paulette Goddard merchandise
Meredy's Paulette Goddard Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.