To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his full name?
4. Prior to coming to Hollywood he starred on Broadway in what show?
5. He made his movie debut in what film?
6. He was under contract to what studio?
7. What film featured his "Alter Ego" number?
8. He danced with Jerry the Mouse in what movie?
9. How many films did he make with Frank Sinatra?
10. He teamed with Fred Astaire for the "Babbitt and the Bromide" number in what movie?
11. Who was his co-star in The Pirate?
12. How long was the ballet sequence in An American in Paris?
13. Who was his co-star in An American in Paris?
14. He memorably danced through puddles in what film?
15. The Library of Congress gave what distinction to Singin' in the Rain?
16. He performed a rendition of the "Slaughter on 10th Avenue" ballet in what film?
17. He portrayed which one of the Three Musketeers?
18. He portrayed a cynical reporter in what 1960 drama?
19. He played Yves Montand's dancing coach in what 1960 movie?
20. He directed Barbra Streisand in what musical?
21. When did he win the National Medal of Freedom?
22. How many times was he married?
23. How many children did he have?
24. Who said, "Gene Kelly could do anything... and did everything."?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Gene Kelly wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Gene Kelly merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.