To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. She was Hollywood's tallest leading lady in the 1930s. What was her height?
5. What was her mother's stage name?
6. She made her Broadway debut in what role in a modern-dress version of Shakespeare's Hamlet in November 1925?
7. Producer Stuart Walker hired her to join what theater company?
8. In February 1927, she returned to Broadway in what play?
9. Who encouraged her to take a screen test for the Paramount Pictures film Gentlemen of the Press?
10. She appeared in what 1929 Marx Brothers film?
11. She frequently co-starred with what sophisticated actor?
12. She had a distinct speech impediment that gave rise to what nickname?
13. What studio promised her star status at a better salary?
14. By 1935, she was known by what "royal" name?
15. With undeniable style and poise, she soon acquired a reputation as Hollywood's what?
16. She played a terminally-ill woman opposite William Powell as an escaped murderer in what 1932 film?
17. She portrayed a world-weary woman nicknamed "Spot White" in what 1934 movie?
18. Easy one: What was her character's name in I Found Stella Parish?
19. In what 1938 film did she play a poor widow raising four children?
20. She played wicked Maida in what 1939 film based on a Bessie Breuer novel?
21. Who were her three female co-stars in Four Jills in a Jeep?
22. Having no living immediate family members, Francis left more than $1,000,000 to what organization?
23. Please name her five husbands.
24. How many children did she have?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Kay Francis wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Kay Francis merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.