To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. Where did Ebsen and his sisters learn to dance?
5. Family financial problems caused by the collapse of the Florida land boom forced him to leave college at age 20. What was he studying in college?
6. He left Orlando in the summer of 1928 to try his luck as a dancer in New York City. What did he do while looking for work as a dancer?
7. He and his sister Vilma Ebsen performed as a dance act in supper clubs and in vaudeville. They were known by what name?
8. A rave review from what New York columnist, who saw them perform in Atlantic City, New Jersey, led to a booking at the Palace Theatre in New York City, the pinnacle of the vaudeville world?
9. In 1935, Ebsen and his sister signed with what film studio?
10. After relocating to Hollywood, the siblings made their film debuts in what 1936 film?
11. Who were his primary dance partners in Born to Dance, Captain January and Broadway Melody of 1938?
12. Walt Disney chose Ebsen to be filmed dancing in front of a grid as an aid to animating what character's dancing?
13. He was cast as the Tin Man in The Wizard of Oz until what happened?
14. What branch of the service was he in during World War II?
15. What character did he play on Davy Crockett?
16. He portrayed Audrey Hepburn's husband in what 1961 movie?
17. What was Jed Clampett's catchphrase?
18. After The Beverly Hillbilles, he returned to television in 1973 as what title character?
19. He appeared with his daughter Bonnie Ebsen in what 1976 telefilm?
20. What was his last regular television series?
21. Please name three books written by Ebsen.
22. Ebsen's love for sailing and naval service never waned. He donated four open ocean sailing yachts (named Polynesian Concepts I, II, III and IV) to what academy?
23. Please name his three wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Buddy Ebsen wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Buddy Ebsen merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.