So you've decided to cheat and take a look at the answers?
OK, spoil the fun and read the answers below!
1. December 4, 1921
2. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
3. Edna Mae Durbin
4. Every Sunday
5. Universal Studios
7. The Academy Juvenile Award
8. Eddie Cantor
9. Anne Frank
10. Three Smart Girls
11. Snow White in Disney's animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
12. A legitimate lyric soprano
13. Deanna Durbin and the Adventure of Blue Valley and Deanna Durbin and the Feather of Flame
14. Decca Records
15. Vaughn Paul (1941-1943), Felix Jackson (1945-1949) and Charles David (1950-1999)
16. Yes, Jessica Jackson and Peter David.
17. She was Prime Minister Winston Churchill's favorite movie star.
18. Robert Stack
20. David Shipman
21. Bing Crosby
22. Lady on a Train
24. Winnipeg's Golden Girl and Winnipeg's Sweetheart
25. April 2013 in Neauphle-le-Château, France - On April 30, 2013, a newsletter published by the Deanna Durbin Society reported that Durbin died "a few days ago," quoting her son, Peter H. David, who thanked her admirers for respecting her privacy. No other details were given.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Deanna Durbin merchandise
Meredy's Deanna Durbin Trivia Mania
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.