To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was he born?
2. Where was he born?
3. What was his birth name?
4. He made his first stage appearance in 1921 in what play?
5.He spent 1924 through 1928 as a member of what Shakespearean actor's company?
6. He made his film debut in 1932 in what movie?
7. His first great screen success came with what film?
8. What was his first American film?
9. He was considered for the title role in what movies that eventually went to Errol Flynn?
10. He starred with Madeleine Carroll in what 1935 Hitchcock movie?
11. Donat essayed a dual part in what delightful 1935 fantasy-comedy?
12. He displayed excellent chemistry with what actress in Knight without Armour?
13. He was put under contract by the British arm of what prestigious Hollywood studio?
14. He received an Oscar nomination for what 1938 film?
15. He was honored with a Best Actor Academy Award statue for his role in what movie?
16. He aged from what age to what age during the answer to Question 15?
17. The Adventures of Tartu is known in America by what title?
18. Who was his co-star in Perfect Strangers?
19. What was his character's name in The Inn of the Sixth Happiness?
20. He suffered from what illness throughout his life?
21. His nephews are what Canadian actors?
22. What were his last words on screen?
23. Please name his two wives.
24. How many children did he have?
25. When did he pass away?
To download FREE Robert Donat wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Robert Donat merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.