To get the right answer to a question just move the cursor over the button:
The answer will then be displayed in the speech bubble tooltip.
If you click on the button you will get the answers to all questions in the quiz.
1. When was she born?
2. Where was she born?
3. What was her birth name?
4. What was her nickname?
5. How tall was she?
6. Who was her famous cousin?
7. How may times did she win the Ariel (Mexican Academy Award)?
8. She was the romantic lead in what musical that featured Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in supporting roles?
9. Her family lost almost everything in what?
10. Who was her first husband?
11. What producer brought her to Hollywood?
12. What was her first film?
13. She was praised as the female version of what classic male star?
14. Who was her second husband?
15. She played the French girl Charmaine in what 1926 film?
16. She portrayed a Polynesian native in what 1932 film?
17. She played a French trollop in what 1934 film?
18. She worked with what leading Mexican filmmaker?
19. Who was often her leading man in Mexican films?
20. She starred in what 1942 Orson Welles film?
21. She was part of an all-star cast in what 1964 Western?
22. As late as the 1970s she was starring on stage as what character?
23. She portrayed Elvis Presley's mother in what film?
24. What part did she play on Marcus Welby, M.D.?
25. When did she pass away?
To download FREE Dolores del Rio wallpaper left click on the thumbnail below and a large image [1600 x 1200] will load in a separate window. Right click your mouse on the [1600 x 1200] image and choose "set as wallpaper" or "save as" and choose a directory in which to place your wallpaper.
Please help support Meredy's Place by shopping here.
CLICK HERE to search for Dolores del Rio merchandise
MEREDY'S PLACE INDEX
© , all rights reserved.